Transit Service Products for International/Regional Connecting Flights
- Transit Accommodation Products
- Transfer Lounge Products
I. Product Content
Applicable Transit Locations
International and Regional Transit
Points Redemption Class (X, O Class)
Courtesy Redemption Class (E Class)
Passengers on connecting flights, where one leg is an international or regional route, meeting the above conditions, and both legs are on the same ticket, can apply for the complimentary transit lounge service product.
II. Applicable Conditions
1．Applicable Routes: Flights actually operated by Xiamen Airlines, Hebei Airlines, and Jiangxi Airlines only, including code-shared flights between Xiamen Airlines and Hebei Airlines, Xiamen Airlines and Jiangxi Airlines, as well as charter flights by Xiamen Airlines International Travel. Not applicable to other code-shared flights and charter flights other than those operated by Xiamen Airlines International Travel.
2．Domestic flights (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) are limited to Xiamen Airlines, Hebei Airlines, and Jiangxi Airlines flights, while international and regional flights are limited to Xiamen Airlines flights only.
III. Applicable flight date
Effective from July 10, 2023.
IV. Booking Process
1. Xiamen: Eligible passengers, with any boarding pass from their Xiamen Airlines transit journey and valid identification, may proceed to the "Xiamen Transit Lounge" on the basement level of the T3 Terminal at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport. After verification, they can have a rest there.
2. Fuzhou: Eligible passengers should go to the Xiamen Airlines transit service counter in Fuzhou to collect their "Xiamen Airlines Transit Lounge Admission Slip". With this slip, they can have a rest in the "Airport Business VIP Rest Area (directly opposite Gate 5)" transit lounge on the second floor of Fuzhou Changle International Airport.
1. This product is for sole use of the said passenger and is non-transferable; the Transit Lounge product code and admission slip can only be used on the day of acquisition.
2. This product does not include any extra paid services within the Transit Lounge.
3. First class and business class passengers may also enjoy Xiamen Airlines' VIP lounge services in the exclusive airport area included in their ticket class while using this product.
4. Passengers using this product are not allowed to enjoy other free transfer services such as transfer accommodation.
5. Xiamen Airlines Transit Service Counter Locations
（1）Xiamen: Opposite Gate 7, 1st Floor, T3 Terminal, Gaoqi International Airport. Contact number: 0592-5710109.
（2）Fuzhou: Inside the "Fuzhou Airport Business Center.”, Opposite Gate 8, Arrival Level, 1st Floor, Terminal Building, Changle International Airport. Contact number: 0591-28013497.
6. Transit Lounge opening hours: 06:00-22:00.
7. If the product rules are adjusted, the original product rules shall prevail.
Previous version, please click here。
대표 : ZHOU WEN JIE｜한국지점 주소 : 서울특별시 중구 서소문로89, 순화빌딩 1103호 (우)04516｜전화 : 02-6959-9515 / 중국 본사 콜센터 : +86-592-222-6666
사업자등록번호 : 104-84-05419｜통신판매업신고 : 2018-서울중구-0742｜개인정보보호책임자 : ZHOU WEN JIE
Xiamenair.com uses functional and analytical cookies to ensure the normal operation of our website and provide you with the best user experience. Using this website, functional and analytical cookies will be installed in your browser.
With your consent, we will also use marketing cookies (i) to analyze our marketing performance (ii) to personalize the offers in our advertisements. By placing these cookies, Xiamenair and third parties can track your Internet behavior to make our content and advertising more relevant to your interests.
By clicking "Accept", you agree to the placement of all marketing cookies. Click "Reject" and we will not place any marketing cookies. You can change your cookie preferences or withdraw your consent at any given time.