Cancel flights to/from Kalibo(KLO)
As the Boracay Island will be closed to tourists for six months by Philippine Government, Xiamen Airlines (hereinafter referred to as MF) has to cancel flights to/from Kalibo(KLO) till 27th October 2018.
MF has decided to provide you with following exemption policy regarding the refund and/or change of your tickets:
1. Eligible Tickets and Flights
Xiamen Airlines (731)-validated tickets of which the itinerary includes flight to/from Kalibo(KLO) (Including direct flight, interline flight and codeshare flight under “MF” code). For non-interline tickets of which the itinerary includes flights to/from Kalibo not operated by MF, passengers should provide the itinerary to/from Kalibo as the proof and MF staff will decide whether it is eligible for involuntary refund.
2. Eligible Travel Date
The travel date of your booked flight to/from Kalibo shall be between 22nd April 2018 and 27th October 2018 and your ticket shall be issued on or before 9th April 2018.
3. Exemption Policies
(1) For fully unused tickets, we will issue a full refund.
(2) For partially used tickets, we will change the date of your flight for free once, or issue an involuntary refund.
(3) Please contact your original ticketing office to refund your ticket.
(4) If you are a group passenger, please contact your travel agent.
For any further enquiry or assistance, please contact our official ticketing offices, call center (Mainland China:95557/Overseas:86-592-2226666) or local offices.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
9th April 9 2018