Notice on travelling to Thailand（Updated）
Effective 20 March 2020, all passengers departing from P.R.China (including Hong Kong SAR & Macao SAR) are required to have the following at check-in:
1. Foreign Nationals
(1) Health certificate certifying that the passengers "pose no risk of being infected by the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)", issued no more than 72 hours prior to the date of travel.
(2) Health insurance/health insurance policy that shows minimum medical coverage of 100,000 USD in Thailand and covers the Covid-19 Disease. Further, passengers from the above zones will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine upon entering Thailand or the length of their visit (if less than 14-days).
2. Thai Nationals Returning to Thailand
(1) Health certificate confirming that the passenger is fit to fly.
(2) Letter issued by Royal Thai Embassy, Thai Consular Office or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand certifying that the passenger is Thai National returning to Thailand.
If the passenger is unable to present the required above document, Xiamen Airlines shall not issue a boarding pass and the boarding shall be denied.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
For more information on the new travel regulations, please visit :
Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health