Passengers with special needs including unaccompanied minors, passengers with diseases or disabilities, passengers who need bassinet seats, carrying donated trans-organ passengers, pregnant women, visually or hearing impaired passengers and prisoners may board flights only if they meet the requirements of Xiamen Airlines and other relevant carriers and have obtained prior approval from Xiamen Airlines, and all necessary and appropriate arrangements have been made. Such passengers may make a request for such approval at the time they make reservations or purchase tickets.
Xiamen Airlines reserves the right to refuse carriage of any passenger and his/her baggage for security reasons for any of the following circumstances:
1. To comply with applicable national laws, regulations, governmental rules and other regulatory documents;
2. Passengers are not suitable for air travel because of personal behavior, age, and mental or physical conditions; or passengers might disturb or offend other passengers; or passengers might cause damage or danger to other passengers or to himself/herself or to another person’s property;
3. Passengers do not comply with applicable national laws, regulations, governmental rules and other regulatory documents, or do not comply with the requirements of Xiamen Airlines;
4. Passengers refuse to go through the security check conducted by the government, the airport authority and Xiamen Airlines;
5. Passengers fail to pay for the ticket they wish to use, including fees and taxes, or fail to make arrangements for a credit payment with Xiamen Airlines or a relevant carrier;
6. Passengers fail to present valid documents specified and required by applicable national laws, regulations, governmental rules and other regulatory documents, or specified by the travel requirements;
7. Passengers present a ticket that was illegally obtained, or purchased from a party other than Xiamen Airlines or its sales agents, or was declared to be lost or stolen, or was forged, or the flight coupon was tampered with or altered by a party other than Xiamen Airlines or its sales agents;
8. The ticket holder cannot prove that he/she is the person specified in the "Passenger Name" column of the ticket.