A Frequent Flyer?
Join our Egret Miles to make your travelexperience more rewarding!
Not registered yet?
Manage your membership account and check out our latest membership privileges and benefits.
View your miles balance and flight details, or update your account information.
Manage your orders and make flight changes or cancellations online.
Fly with Xiamen Airlines or other SkyTeam member airlines, or make purchases with our merchant partners to earn your Egret miles.
Redeem your miles for award tickets and our featured products.
Exclusive discounts and extra award products for Egret Miles members, as well as special offers from our merchant partners
Book your tickets with ease, and view your flight status anytime, anywhere.
Xiamen Airlines Official WeChat Account
Follow our official WeChat account to learn more about our services and special offers.
Check out the latest news and offers from Xiamen Airlines.
Prepare for Your Trip
Learn more about how to make your trip easier and more convenient.
In accordance with the provisions in Article 101 of the Civil Aviation Law of the People''s Republic of China, “The consigning of dangerous goods for shipment under the name of non-dangerous goods is prohibited. Passengers carrying dangerous goods on their persons are prohibited from flying in a civil aircraft. Passengers bringing firearms or controlled knives are prohibited from flying in a civil aircraft unless they are performing official duties and approved in accordance with State regulations. The consigning of dangerous goods as baggage for shipment against the provisions stipulated by the competent civil aviation authority under the State Council is prohibited.” Any person who conceals and brings dangerous goods aboard while flying in a civil aircraft, shall be investigated for his or her criminal responsibility under the provisions of Criminal Law in case consequences result from such act.
a) The following dangerous goods shall not be included in passengers' checked baggage or carry-on baggage:
1) Explosives, including ammunition, blasting supplies and fireworks (excluding small arms ammunition used for sporting events and previously authorized by the carriers);
2) Gases, including hydrogen, oxygen, butane and other bottled compressed gases and liquefied gases;
3) Flammable liquids, such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, benzene, ethanol (alcohol), paint and rosin oil;
4) Flammable solids, substances prone to spontaneous combustion and substances releasing flammable gas when wet, such as matches, flashlight powder, solid alcohol, celluloid, and other flammable solids; yellow or white phosphorous, nitrocellulose (including film), oilpaper and its products, and other articles prone to spontaneous combustion; metallic sodium, potassium, calcium carbide (acetylide), Mg-Al powder, and other articles releasing flammable gas when wet;
5) Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides, including sodium dioxide, potassium peroxide, lead peroxide, acetyl hydro peroxide, and other inorganic and organic oxidants;
6) Toxic and infectious substances, including cyanide, highly toxic pesticides, and other toxic articles;
7) Radioactive materials, such as radioisotopes, and other radioactive particles;
8) Corrosives, including sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, liquid storage batteries, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide;
9) Other articles hazarding flight safety as specified in ICAO Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, such as strong magnetic material possibly interfering the normal working of aircraft instruments and substances with strong irritant odors;
10) Other articles that are not permitted to be carried or transported as stipulated by Chinese laws and regulations.
Regulations for lithium batteries transported as baggage