COVID-19：Important Notice on Taking Xiamen Airlines Flights
(Updated on October, 13)
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to protect our passengers from the risk of infection, we highly recommend you to carefully read the following precautions to ensure smooth travel.
Preventive measures taken by Xiamen Airlines
According to CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) prevention policies of COVID-19, Xiamen Airlines is taking strict preventive measures. This includes temperature screening by Non-contact Body Infrared Thermometer at check-in counters and boarding gates. You are required to bring a mask. If it's a N95 mask, please choose the one without a valve. Please do wear it during the entire flight. Any passenger with fever(≥37.3℃), fatigue, cough or other flu-like symptoms, or who conceals their symptoms by taking medicines to control temperature will be denied boarding. If any passenger who refuse temperature screening will not be able to continue their journey as well.
If you have ever been tested positive for COVID-19, or have had contact with a confirmed or suspected case, as well as patients with asymptomatic infection in last 14 days, you are advised to change or cancel your travel plan for the time being to reduce the risks.
To strengthen the containment measures of COVID-19, in accordance with the Frontier Health and Quarantine Law of the People’s Republic of China, all travelers taking on international/regional inbound flights are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form on Entry/Exit, declaring their health conditions truthfully to guarantee safety of other travelers. Those who report their health conditions falsely, could be subject to administrative or criminal punishment according to relevant regulations and laws of People’s Republic of China. If any losses or damages to the airlines or other travelers are caused by such behaviors, they will be held accountable by laws and regulations.
We will reserve the last three rows of seats as the quarantine area for onboard emergency on high-risk flights. If you show any symptoms such as fever, fatigue or cough during the flight, the cabin crew will take you to the area for isolation as per our containment procedures.
We will protect your personal information in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Your health information (such as body temperatures) collected as the requirement of national containment policies will be only used for the disease containment purposes. We will not provide or disclose your information to any third-parties except the governments, airports or its authorized agents of your departure, transfer or destination countries/regions without your consent, unless we are required or permitted to do so under applicable laws.
Officially-published preventive measures
1. According to “Notice on Further Strengthening the Health Management of Inbound Travelers Entering Fujian”, and “Notice on Further Strengthening Pandemic Prevention Work as New Normal”, all inbound overseas travelers to Fujian (this also applies to outbound travelers who are transferring at Fuzhou,Xiamen,or Quanzhou Airport ), Chinese and foreign nationals alike,will be placed under a 14-day medical observation in designated places.
All overseas travelers entering Fujian will receive nucleic acid testing upon arrival, and receive both nucleic acid testing and antibody testing for the second and third time on their 7th and 13th day respectively during their quarantine. After finishing their 14-day medical observation in designated places, travelers who take Fujian as their final destination are required to extend quarantine period for another 7 days at home and receive their fourth nucleic acid testing on the last day of their home quarantine; travelers who will continue their trip to other cities are required to leave Fujian immediately.
2. Travelers entering Fujian with a history staying in medium or high risk areas (which is defined by the WeChat mini-program of Inquiry of Outbreak Risk Level released by the State Council, please scan the attached code No.1) are required to receive nucleic acid testing for twice. One is on their first day upon arrival, the other is taken on the 13th day after arrival. Antibody testing may be required if necessary. Inbound travelers from high-risk areas should take a 14-day medical observation in designated places; inbound travelers from medium-risk areas should take a 14-day medical observation either at home or in designated places as soon as they arrive.
3.The expenses of accommodation and food incurred shall be borne by the travelers themselves.
4.Starting from June 8, 2020, according to “Notice on the Unified Use of the Fujian Health Code”, all travelers entering Fujian shall declare relevant information in advance through the “闽政通”App (please scan the attached code No.2 below to download the App) before arrival and get the Fujian Health Code (we have a detailed guide in the 4th attachment). All inbound travelers shall truthfully report personal health conditions, and cooperate with relevant departments on temperature screening, medical inspection, medical observation in designated places, nucleic acid testing, antibody testing and other measures.
5.We strongly advise you to double check your travel documents, such as passport validity before departure to make sure a smooth entry. So far, all places nationwide have taken strict preventive measures.Travelers should cooperate with the local frontline workers in their departure cities, destinations as well as their transfer cities in line with the local prevention policies. Please allow enough time at the airport before departure to implement the prevention and control measures, avoiding any losses caused by missing a flight.
Joint guideline released by three authorities of P.R.China
To ensure the health and safety of international travelers and reduce COVID-19 spread, the three authorities of P.R.China - Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), General Administration of Customs of China (GACC) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs have jointly released the Statement of China-Inbound Passengers to Present Negative COVID-19 Test Results Before Boarding. This statement requires that passengers flying to China must provide negative COVID-19 nucleic acid test results before they board the flight. Here are the details:
1. Chinese and foreign passengers taking flights to China must complete the tests within three days before embarking. The tests should be conducted in institutions designated or approved by Chinese Embassies.
2. Chinese passengers should take photos and upload negative test results via international version of the health QR code mini-program（please scan the attached code No.3）,And apply for a green health code or health status declaration with the "HS" mark.
3. Foreign passengers should apply for the Health Statement Form from Chinese Embassies or Consulates by providing their negative test results.
4. Airlines are responsible for checking the health code status and health statement before boarding. All airlines should strictly perform inspection procedures, and passengers who do not meet requirements cannot board the plane.
5. Passengers who provide false certificates and information shall undertake corresponding legal liabilities.
Xiamen Airlines has been monitoring the situation and will adjust relevant policies timely in accordance with national prevention policies as well as the travel needs of our passengers. making our passengers fly safe and carefree. Your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you!
1.WeChat mini-program of Inquiry of Outbreak Risk Level
3.International version of the health QR code
4.The guide to summit your information and get Fujian Health Code
October 13, 2020
Attachment map1：WeChat mini-program of Inquiry of Outbreak Risk Level
Attachment map2：Download 闽政通APP
Attachment map3：International version of the health QR code
Attachment map4：The guide to summit your informaiton and get your Health Code